2022 Tournament And Group Outing Information
The Town of Simsbury and the Simsbury Farms Golf Course staff would like to accommodate your golf outing. The course is available to groups of all sizes, and offers a catering service as well. The following is a breakdown of options available for group play:
Large Group Outings
Group outings of 80 players or more may request a "shotgun start". They are offered weekdays only starting at Noon. The course limits the number of "shotgun tournaments, and will make times available on a first come, first served basis. The fees for these outings are as follows:
Monday - Friday
$55.00 per person
- Fee includes greens fee, cart and range balls.
- Deposit required upon confirmation of date.
- Cancellations may be made up to two weeks prior to outing.
- Outings may be booked through Head Golf Professional John Verengia at 658-6246..
Small Group Outings
Group outings of 20 to 48 players are accommodated through block tee time reservations. They are available Monday through Friday starting at 9:00 a.m.,
and on weekends after Noon. The number of these outings is limited and times are available on a first come, first served basis.
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
- Scheduling for small group outings can be made directly with Head Golf Professional John Verengia or the pro shop staff at 658-6246.
- Cancellations may be made up to one week prior to outing.
Town of Simsbury
933 Hopmeadow Street
P.O. BOX 495
Simsbury, Connecticut 06070
Culture, Parks and Recreation
Telephone (860) 658‑3836
Facsimile (860) 658‑3206
8.30 - 4.30 Monday through Friday